May 20, 2011

Sonoko's Abnormal GIFs

I love GIFs Ali the racoon Emoticons 14! I just love moving things Ali the racoon Emoticons 28! And my master taught me how to make them the other day Onion Head Emoticons 29. Here's 2 gifs I made out of Sonoko:
Sonoko's... abnormal laugh Onion Head Emoticons 14!


Sonoko's... abnormal revenge Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 3!

I think she's the most awesome person to be made into gifs Onion Head Emoticons 112!

Our computer which has Adobe Photoshop in it is a bit broken. There's a lot of virus. So I can't run AP succesfully. I had to suffer just to make one GIF!
I had more gifs I made. But I  won't show it to you till other time Ali the racoon Emoticons 27!


Did you like them Ali the racoon Emoticons 32? If you want me to make a gif off from a perfect scene just tell me! I will see what I can do Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 38.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...